The Christian Life should not be a burden, nor should one feel like it is a duty or obligation. Living the Christian life should be an absolute joy even when facing life’s difficulties.
This book is basic enough to equip the new Christian, yet deep enough that all will benefit from it. It will answer your questions and strengthen your faith. It is like fourteen books in one, covering topics like:
- Proof the Bible is God’s divine word, true and accurate.
- Proof Jesus lived, was crucified, and rose again.
- You can know for sure you are going to heaven.
- All about angels.
- Satan, demons, and the invisible war.
- Living a joy filled life.
- Understanding and living in God’s grace.
- The significance of the blood.
- Love – the greatest mark of a Christian.
- Understanding the Trinity.
- What will heaven be like?
- Daniel’s amazingly accurate prophecies.
- The Great Commission.
- The absolute power of prayer!
Profit from this book goes to support the Jesus Film Ministry.
Supernatural Facts of the Bible proving the Scriptures were God inspired
The Ark’s design was thousands of years ahead of its time. (Genesis 6:14-16) The Ark was to be 450 feet long, 75 feet wide, and 45 feet high. It was to have three decks with a combined area of 101,250 square feet, and a capacity of over one and a half million cubic feet. It was a vessel of over 43,000 tons, and nearly equal in size to the Titanic.
In 1609 a Holland company built a ship after the pattern of the Ark. It revolutionized the shipbuilding industry. Today most ships are still built to similar proportions. There is no way that Noah would have had the knowledge to build the Ark, without the divine instructions from God. The vessel that Noah built was very different and much larger than boats of that era. The boats of Noah’s time were small flat-bottomed boats powered by oars or a combination of oars and a fixed sail.
In comparison, the Ark that Noah built would be much closer in design and size to the Titanic, than to the boats of his time. Continue reading
It’s not about how big your problems are.
It’s about how big your God is!